Business Success Group offers nationally accredited qualifications to your employees under the User Choice Traineeship program. These qualifications are designed to improve
the skill set of your workforce while enhancing their understanding of your business.
For more information on the qualificaitons available under Userchoice Funding please visit the Traineeships - User Choice Funded
Benefits for Employers
- Gain an effective recruitment method
- Improve staff skills and knowledge
- Develop loyal and motivated staff
- Improvement of customer service
- Increase productivity
- Improve staff retention
- Replace workplace inefficiencies
- Industry-specific training
- Staff gain a strong skill base for your business’s future
- Staff training cost maybe subsidised by the State Government (User Choice)
- May be entitled to Payroll Tax Exemptions for new employees
By commencing, recommencing or completing a trainee at your organisation you may be eligible for government incentives. There are also standard and other
special incentives available for school-based trainees, mature aged workers and employees in declared drought areas. For futher information please visit
the Australian Apprenticeships FAQ website
BSG staff members have relevant industry qualifications and experience and will work closely with you to understand your business training needs. We can assist you to:
- Access state government funding for staff training
- Access Commonwealth government incentives for training new staff or for up-skilling existing employees
- Customise training for your employee to suit your business
- Implement flexible training methods including on and off the job delivery
- Access the latest information technology software and packages
- Gain recognition of or upgrade your employees' existing skills.
- Save time
- Save money
BSG handles a majority of the paperwork for trainees, organises training, and offers ongoing support for the duration of the training contract. For more information
about establishing a traineeship in your business contact an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
or have a look at the Department of Education,
Training and Employment
How Much Does a Traineeship Cost?
If an employer takes on a school based trainee, the course can be completed at no cost to the employer. If the trainee is a full or part time employee, training is provided at a nominal fee, which may be eligible for a 40% discount
should the trainee meet one or more of the following criteria.
- The trainee holds a Centrelink issued Health Care Card or Pensioner Card.
- The trainee is the spouse or dependant of a card holder
- The trainee was or will be under 17 before March in the year of training and has not completed year 12
- The trainee is an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander
If the trainee is not eligible for these discounts the State Government will still fund the majority of the traineeship. Please ask our training consultants about the tuition fees for the traineeships you are interested in. There are
also a number of incentives for employers who take on trainees including wage subsidies and completion bonuses.
Email us at email@example.com
or call us on 1300 666 612 to find out how a trainee can benefit your business.